How to can PageScore help you?
Some ways PageScore can be used to help you drive up engagement or select ideas
TechTime Initiative Group Limited Software License Agreement
The following is a Software License Agreement (Agreement) between TechTime Initiative Group Limited, a New Zealand company, and you (either an individual or a single legal entity you represent), with an effective date being the date of installing, copying or otherwise using this computer Software.
1. The copyright to the Software is retained by TechTime Initiative Group Limited.
2. TechTime hereby grants you perpetual, non-exclusive, non-revocable, non-transferable right to install and use a single copy of this Software in a single instance of a computer system.
3. You may not copy or electronically transfer the Software for any purpose other than to install and use in the environment as described above or making a backup.
4. You may not sell, rent, lease, sublicense or otherwise distribute the Software.
5. Reverse engineering, decompilation, modification, derivative work is NOT allowed.
6. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
7. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, you may not install, copy or otherwise use the Software.